Call us on 0800 211 8320 - or complete the form below:
Details of your Privacy rights when visiting the Audiologist.co.uk site.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We respect your right to the privacy of your personal information you provide us on when visiting and using our website. To that end, any personal information you provide to us will be known to a maximum of three parties: you, audiologist.co.uk and Google.
The following policy is intended to explain how your personal information will be treated as you make use of our site and its features. Personal information includes your name and e-mail addresses, click-through activity and any other personal information you may provide us. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
(1) Each time a visitor views a page on the audiologist.co.uk site, our server – like most on the Web – collects some basic technical information, including, for example, your domain name (e.g., whether the user has logged on from aol.com or msn.com), referral data (e.g., we record the address of the last URL a user visited prior to clicking through to our site) and browser and platform type (e.g., a Netscape browser on a Macintosh platform).
(2) We also count, track and aggregate the visitor’s activity into our analysis of general traffic flows at our site (e.g., tracking where traffic comes from, how traffic flows within the site, etc.). To these ends, we may merge information about visitors and visits into group data; but we will not disclose your individual identity or personally identifiable data.
Data Protection Act 1998
We are very careful with the data you provide us and use a professional and secure method to store this information. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the Data Protection Act 1998 Number Z1739528 and try very hard to comply with this.
Other Disclosures of Personal Information
We will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information without your consent except as requested by government or law enforcement authorities.
Our sites contain many links to other sites on the web. We cannot control these and are therefore not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other Web sites.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our privacy policies and use of personal information, please contact us.
Free Hearing Assessment
Complete the form and our nearest Audiologist will contact you to arrange your Free Hearing Test & Assessment:
- Free Consultation Local to You
- Audiologist will call you directly
- No-Obligation Friendly Service